Highlands College is designed to give students an experience that challenges them to grow in the same ways Jesus grew as a young man; in wisdom, stature, favor with God, and favor with man (Luke 2:52). Being accepted for admission to Highlands College is an honor reserved for students who are ready for the challenge to commit at least two years of their life to prepare for their future in ministry.
What Are We Looking For?
- Student should have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and have an active daily relationship with Jesus.
- Student has been attending church for 6 months minimum.
- Student is not currently using illegal drugs or has any questionable current or past issues that could be potentially harmful to the current student body.
- Student has experienced a true life-changing experience by the presence of God.
- Student must be involved in a local church/ministry for a minimum of 6 months.
- Student must have submitted one pastoral reference form and one personal reference form (found in online application).
- Student must check “yes” to abide by Highlands College’s community covenant.
- Student needs a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Student must have approved Background Authorization Consent Form (found in online application).
- Student must have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health and capacity required to successfully undertake the demand of ministry training and academic performance.