- The Core Program is designed for students who wish to grow in their knowledge of biblically – based leadership principles, but do not intend to transition into vocational ministry. Core students attend one class on Tuesday evenings.
- The Core-Plus Program is designed for individuals with a calling to pursue vocational ministry. Students who apply to this program should be those who are ready to transition to a career in ministry and take a leap of faith to move wherever God calls them. These students will receive a holistic training experience, which prepares them soul, body, and spirit for the transition to ministry.
- Highlands College Evening classes take place on Tuesday nights.
- For the Core program, students attend a Ministry Leadership class on Tuesday nights from 6:00-7:15pm.
- For the Core Plus program, students attend a Ministry Leadership class on Tuesday nights from 6:00-7:15pm and a Ministry Training Lab from 7:45-8:45pm.
- The tuition for the Core Program is $750 per semester.
- The tuition for the Core Plus Program is $1500 per semester.
Yes! We offer a payment that allows you to make 2 payments toward your tuition/fees over the course of the semester. One payment at the beginning of the semester and one payment halfway through the semester.
The Weekend Experience course is designed for students to engage with the local church by serving on the Church of the Highlands Dream Team (or local church equivalent). Each student will worship one church service and serve one church service every Sunday while attending Highlands College. The goal of this class is for students to learn the value of service to the local church and its impact on the Great Commission while gaining the skills only learned through experience.
As a Core Plus student, your Directed Study course is a focus in a specific area of ministry. Throughout this course, you will have assignments and serve opportunities that focus on the area of ministry related to your Directed Study. At Highlands College Evening, we offer Directed Studies in the following areas: