Summary of Responsibilities
The Admissions Coach is responsible for providing information and support for prospective students navigating the admission application, decision-making, and enrollment process, as well as performing essential admission processing functions.
Executive Director of Admissions & Scholarships.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides advice, innovation, and technical excellence to manage successful operations and administrative processes of the Admissions office.
- Works with the Executive Director of Enrollment Operations & Scholarships to accomplish the goals of the Admissions department.
- Oversees Traditional and Evening applications.
- Collaborates with IT, Marketing, the Registrar’s office, and other departments as needed to accomplish shared objectives and develop support for Admissions needs.
- Manages day-to-day operations of admission processing, including receipt and tracking of applicants; assignment processing and management; review of admission application components; organization, recording, and management of application materials; and matriculation processes as they relate to admissions.
- Ensures appropriate enrollment processes are in place and followed on behalf of and consistent with Highlands College published policies and procedures. This includes student preparation and commitment in pursuit of their chosen ministry concentration and degree path.
- Provides initial and follow-up Admissions Process Training and education to various departments and their team members. Provides daily technical support, user support, and technical knowledge of the admissions and recruitment systems and software.
- Maintains databases; report preparation and analytics including the establishment and management of Admissions dashboard(s).
- Provide forecasting and tracking based on College admissions goals tas established by the Highlands College leadership team.
- Other duties as required
- Be actively engaged in ministry at Church of the Highlands and Highlands College.
- Affirm the Statement of Faith and uphold the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying them by word and lifestyle.
- Friendly, personable, and influential demeanor required for frequent communications with prospective students and parents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Exposure to and passion for Church of the Highlands and Highlands College, particularly as it relates to Enrollment Services.
- Ability to train and work in required software and systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required
Extent of Public Contact
Moderate exposure to physical risk
Seasonal Time Frame
Currently between May and August 2022 with a possibility of extending beyond these dates.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Part Time|