The Part-Time Evening Admissions Coach contributes directly to the HC vision statement in that it is vital to the relationship facilitation that will ultimately recruit and yield ideal HC students.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Evening Admissions Coach is responsible for providing information and support for prospective students navigating the admission application, decision-making, and enrollment process, as well as performing essential admission processing functions.
The Part-Time Evening Admissions Coach reports directly to the Executive Director of Extended Education.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, innovation, and technical excellence to manage successful operations and administrative processes for the Evening Enrollment team.
- Works with the Evening Enrollment Coordinator to accomplish the goals of the Evening Enrollment Team
- Oversees Evening applications
- Collaborates with IT, Marketing, the Evening Assistant Registrar, and other team members and departments as needed to accomplish shared objectives and develop support for Evening Enrollment needs
- Manages day-to-day operations of Evening admission processing, including receipt and tracking of applicants; assignment processing and management; review of admission application components; organization, recording, and management of application materials; and matriculation processes as they relate to admissions.
- Ensures the College maintains enrollment processes consistent with Highlands College Evening published policies and procedures
- Assures the College appropriately enrolls, prepares, and commits students in pursuit of their chosen Evening certificate(s).
- Maintains databases; Report preparation and analytics including the establishment and management of Evening Admissions dashboard(s)
- Forecasting and tracking to Highlands College Evening admission goals as established by the Highlands College Evening and Extended Education leadership team.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Be an active member of Church of the Highlands
- Embrace and promote the mission, values, and vision of Church of the Highlands and Highlands College
- Affirm the Statement of Faith and uphold the Core Values of the College, exemplifying them by word and lifestyle
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Exposure to and passion for Church of the Highlands and Highlands College
- Evening, particularly as it relates to Enrollment Services.
- Administrative skills, organization skills, and attention to details are all necessary.
- Friendly, Personable, and influential demeanor required for frequent communications with prospective students and parents
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related Administrative, Business, Liberal Arts, or Social Sciences discipline. Prior work experience can offset the degree requirement provided a detailed listing of prior experience is submitted and approved by Highlands College.
- Experience in higher education and/or admissions, recruiting, or related sales or finance experience and foreign language skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is preferred, but not required.
- Moderate lifting and physical demands. Ability to lift boxes and tables, approximately 25 lbs.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Part Time, Staff|