Summary of Responsibilities
The Audio Visual Specialist provides technical support and training regarding the use and operation of instructional and presentation technologies on campus. The primary goal for the Audio Visual Services LeadSpecialist is to provide support and training regarding the use and operation of instructional and presentation technologies on campus to ensure a quality education for all students attending Highlands College.
Audio Visual Services Director.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Faculty and staff as it pertains to AV, media, and classroom technology.
- Provide AV advice and assistance as needed for on-campus events. Troubleshoot and respond to InstructionalTechnology problems reported by Faculty, staff, and students.
- Train and work with Faculty and staff on the use of classroom technologies and video conferencing systems.
- Conduct troubleshooting and repair activities on equipment as needed. Maintain equipment inventory.
- Understand the software and technology systems in use throughout the college and their interrelationships.
- Understand policies and procedures and exercise judgment accordingly.
- Represent the AVS team andHighlands College to students and external vendors in a way that reflects well on the college.
- Be familiar with the building layout and room locations.
- Be actively engaged in ministry at Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups.
- Affirm and uphold the Statement of Faith and the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying all by word and lifestyle.
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills.
- Ability to assist customers over the phone and/or computer.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain technical information and details.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with Faculty, staff, and students with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution 2 years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of multiple types of audio visual equipment to include: control systems, audio systems, audio/video conferencing, video streaming and recording, distance learning systems, projectors, media formats, etc.
Extent of Public Contact
- Moderate exposure to physical risk
- Good physical condition is required
- Ability to drive between campuses
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Part Time, Staff|