Summary of Responsibilities
The Executive Director of Enrollment Services will build and maintain all systems and strategies to engage and convert leads, prospects, and applicants in the enrollment funnel. They will also be responsible for overseeing the recruiting portion of the enrollment funnel: non-digital lead gen and app starts.
Chief Operating Officer
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop communication plans which promote and facilitate the goals of Admissions and Highlands College.
- Supervises the full-time/part-time employees and student workers directly involved in the fulfillment, system administration, and communication planning.
- Serve as support and proxy for Chief Operating Officer in all areas to include communications, data analysis, and admissions processing.
- Contribute to look and feel of college-wide internal and external events and outlets.
- Available for rare emergency work during non-business hours.
- Participate in budget preparation to ensure adequate funds for marketing and communication operationsRespond to direct supervisor with any time sensitive issues as they arise.
- Accountable for setting and achieving department specified goals and key performance indicators.
- Deliver key metrics to senior leadership with analysis that includes conversion rates.
- Facilitate and manage specified portions of the customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
- Be actively engaged in ministry at Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups.
- Affirm the Statement of Faith and uphold the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying them by word and lifestyle.
- Perform all duties given by direct supervisor.
Enrollment Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement materials, scripts, messages, etc. utilized in all communication and media supporting the Enrollment Services communication plans. Research, design, and maintain current and new systems, media, and marketing tools to support the recruitment and communication efforts developed by Recruiting, Marketing, and Admissions at Highlands College.
- Develop and maintain the portion of the departmental budget allocated to support the communications functions within Enrollment Services-Operations.
Recruiting Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide vision and direction for the Recruitment Team.
- Select, train, develop, and supervise the Recruitment Team.
- Prepare and manage the Recruiting budget and expenses.
- Create, execute, and monitor a coordinated outreach plan that includes extensive outbound communication (calls, texts, DMs, and emails) related to student recruitment locally, regionally, nationally, and globally.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and maintain student-focused content on all communication platforms, including the website, social media, print materials, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with prospective students and parents.
- Lead in implementing the Strategic Plan of the College as it relates to recruiting students with the highest character and calling.
- Review and evaluate communication efforts in the recruitment process and develop and implement necessary changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead all aspects of recruiting training, including prospective student outreach plans, Preview Days, and campus visits.
- Manage operating procedures that assure recruiting team members have clear recruitment goals and defined responsibilities and are given the resources to be successful through training, performance tracking, and regular personnel reviews.
- Be able to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment working effectively both independently and as a team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in project management and effective communication in a complex organizational setting.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work well with faculty, staff, students, and outside stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to recruit, lead and equip leaders to lead successful teams.
- Administrative skills, organization skills, and attention to details.
- Friendly, personable, and influential demeanor required for frequent communications with prospective students and parents.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership, administration, or related field.
- Prior work experience can offset the degree requirements provided detailed listing of prior experience is submitted and approved by the Leadership team and Human Resources executive.
- Two years minimum experience in a recruiting or sales related field. Effective organizational, supervisory, and leadership skills.
- Experience in higher education marketing, communications, and/or admissions or related sales or finance and foreign language skills are beneficial but not required.
Extent of Public Contact
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Full Time, Staff|