Highlands College is accelerating toward our vision of enrolling 1,000 students. Our recruiting team is responsible for achieving current strategic recruiting objectives focused on enrollment for both domestic and international students.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Director of Recruitment to develop, refine, and implement our recruiting strategies. The successful candidate will oversee all recruitment aspects to meet our enrollment goals with a key focus on non-digital lead generation and lead-to-app start conversions.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Executive Director of Recruitment is responsible for overseeing the recruiting portion of the enrollment funnel: non-digital lead gen and app starts.
The Executive Director of Recruitment will report directly to the COO.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide vision and direction for the Recruitment Team.
- Prepare and manage the Recruiting budget and expenses.
- Serve on the Enrollment Committee representing messaging and enrollment strategy.
- Lead all aspects of recruiting training, including prospective student outreach plans, Preview Day, and campus visits.
- Select, train, and supervise the Recruitment Team.
- Manage operating procedures that assure recruiting team members have clear recruitment goals and defined responsibilities and are given the resources to be successful through training, performance tracking, and regular personnel reviews.
- Accountable for achieving department-specified key performance indicators.
- Deliver to senior leadership key metrics with an analysis that includes conversion rates on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Facilitate and manage specified portions of the customer relationship management platform.
- Create, execute, and monitor a coordinated outreach plan that includes extensive outbound calls, texts, and emails related to student recruitment locally, regionally, nationally, and globally.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and maintain student-focused content on all communication platforms, including the website, social media, print materials, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with prospective students and parents.
- Lead in implementing the Strategic Plan of the College as it relates to recruiting students with the highest potential.
- Ensure that all recruiting team members are aligned with the mission and vision of Highlands College.
- Embrace and propagate the vision, values, and mission of Highlands College.
- This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. Salary is competitive commensurate with experience. Candidate must reside in Birmingham.
- Effective organizational, supervisory, and leadership skills.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment working effectively both independently and as a team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in project management and effective communication in a complex organizational setting.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work well with faculty, staff, students, and outside stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to recruit, lead and equip leaders to lead successful teams.
- High energy with enthusiasm for the Vision of Highlands College.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership, administration, or related field.
- Two years minimum experience leading recruiting or sales teams.
- Two years minimum experience in higher education
- Master’s degree in related field
- Experience in marketing, recruiting, college admissions
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.