Just as God illustrated his teachings through vivid storytelling, so too, must modern ministers use the visual world to reach and touch the masses. The Creative Practicum incorporates two elements of visual ministry: graphic design and video editing.
- Learn to design compelling graphics for church services, print marketing, and digital media.
- Learn to capture and edit photography and video footage for personal testimonies, church events, and other media.
- Learn to utilize a suite of tools and technology including cameras, lighting and audio equipment, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Learn to lead and value team members, celebrating the skills they each bring.
- Creative Essentials
- Basics of Creative Tools
- Creating the Sunday Experience
- Solving Problems Through Campaigns
- Conferences & Events from a Creative Perspective