Children are the lifeblood of the church. Across the globe, creating successful children’s ministries is a key factor in demonstrating to families the love of Jesus and his work in the world.
- Learn to establish a comforting environment where children are enveloped in God’s love.
- Learn to teach Biblical principles to children in a manner they can relate to and understand.
- Learn to develop creative service elements that keep children engaged.
- Learn to lead and value team members, celebrating the skills they each bring.
- Service Flows
- Leading in Services
- Check-in Systems
- Emotional Intelligence
- Campus Launches
- Communication to Teams
- Pastoral Communication
- Communicating with Parents
- Communicating with Children
- Leading Teams
- Staffing Children’s Ministry
- Logistics in Church Software
Want to learn more about being an HC student? Sign up for our email series.