Youth groups and college ministries are more important than ever, helping tweens, teens, and young adults navigate the complexities of being a youth today.
- Learn to develop and deliver meaningful and effective evangelism to middle school, high school, and college-aged students.
- Learn to coordinate events designed to engage students in age-appropriate ways.
- Learn to give pastoral care to young people both individually and through small groups.
- Learn to lead and value team members and celebrate the skills they each bring.
- Communication 101
- Motion Model
- Personal Development
- Leadership Development
- Communication 201
- Relevant Doubts
- Creating Services
- Pastoral Care
- Communication 301
- Biblical Beginnings in Leadership – Joshua
- Common Leadership Weaknesses
- Current Issues in Student Ministry
- Communication 401
- How to Build a Student Ministry
- Personal Growth 201
- Engaging Culture
Speak to an
REQUEST MORE INFO
Want to learn more about being an HC student? Sign up for our email series.