Summary of Responsibilities
The Hiring and Retention Specialist is responsible for managing the hiring process, conducting phone interviews, reporting and assisting leaders through the hiring and onboarding process.
The Hiring and Retention Specialist reports to the Executive Director of Team Success.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with hiring teammates, oversee and manage the candidate lifecycle.
- Monitor the applicant email, responding to inquiries, uploading resumes to the applicant tracking system.
- Conduct timely phone interviews using a structured interview script, capturing candidate responses and uploading for hiring teammate review.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of new hire orientation each month.
- Light recruiting efforts as requested.
- Track and report hiring, turnover, transfers and other requested data pertaining to teammate status within the College.
- Provide administrative support and other duties as needed.
- Be actively engaged in ministry at Church of the Highlands.
- Affirm and uphold the Statement of Faith and uphold the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying all by word and lifestyle.
- Strong team player with demonstrated interest in supporting others.
- Ability to discern skillset, culture and team fit in others.
- Highly focused, problem solver with an elevated level of energy and positive outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to engage with those outside of his/her team.
- Strong decision-making skills and leadership qualities.
- Mature and responsible individual with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma required.
- BA degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred.
- 2+ years experience in recruitment or human resources preferred.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365, database management, and Monday.com preferred.
Extent of Public Contact
- Moderate exposure to physical risk
- Good physical condition is required
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Full Time, Staff|