Summary of Responsibilities
Refine Recruitment Plans
The Recruiter adapts recruitment plans to attract students who best fit Highlands College. The Recruiter discerns students’ gifting and talents along with their performance to guide students through the recruiting and admissions process. They work to continuously fill the prospective student pipeline.
Build Relationships with Prospective Students
The Recruiter meets with students to provide the benefits of attending Highlands College and personalizes their journey through application. They communicate with students, parents and pastors to ensure high enrollment rates. The Recruiter follows up with students by email, phone call, video chat and text message to make certain that no important application steps or deadlines are missed. The Recruiter also serves as a point of contact for churches, youth ministries, schools and groups that want to schedule recruitment visits or campus tours.
Deliver Compelling Presentations
The Recruiter creates and presents tailored content to youth groups, families and at events that highlight the distinctive advantages to students of attending Highlands College. The Recruiter involves the appropriate teammates including faculty, staff and Highlands College Ambassadors to lead the charge for group events.
Director of Recruitment
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Master all aspects of recruiting, including prospective student outreach plans, Preview Day, and campus visits.
- Update and maintain relevant activities in Highlands College’s CRM system, documenting progress meeting goals.
- Accountable for achieving key performance indicators.
- Frequent travel is required in support of goals and building relationships with prospects.
- Understand key metrics with an analysis that includes conversion rates on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Directing the activities and development of student ambassadors in compellingly representing Highlands College.
- Create, execute, and monitor a coordinated outreach plan that includes extensive outbound calls, texts, and emails related to student recruitment in assigned area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and maintain student-focused content on all communication platforms, including the website, social media, print materials, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with prospective students and parents.
- Ensure that the Recruiter is aligned with the mission and vision of Highlands College.
- Embrace and propagate the vision, values, and mission of Highlands College.
- Must reside in Birmingham.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be actively engaged in ministry at Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups.
- Affirm and uphold the Statement of Faith and the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying all by word and lifestyle.
- Effective organizational, self-management and analytical skills.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment working effectively both independently and as a team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work well with faculty, staff, students, and outside stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- High energy with enthusiasm for the Vision of Highlands College.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership, administration, or related field.
- Two years minimum recruiting or sales experience.
- Expertise in project management and effective communication in a complex organizational setting.
Extent of Public Contact
- Moderate exposure to physical risk.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Part Time, Staff|