- The knowledge, interpretation, and integration of the Scripture
- The possession of a biblical worldview
- A personal devotional life with God
- A godly character
- A healthy, active lifestyle
- An investment in life-giving relationships
- Intentional pursuit of truth
- Creative problem solving
- The discovery of and devotion to personal calling
- The development of leadership and vocational skills
- Service to the local and the global church
- Stewardship of time and resources
- Commitment to finishing well
*for the Fall 2016 Cohort
Inspired by the traditional model of a military academy, the goal of Highlands College is to become an ABHE-accredited, four-year institution with fully-funded endowed tuition scholarships for every student that attends, so that their entire focus can be devoted to developing into world-renowned leaders who fulfill the Great Commission by advancing the Kingdom of God through the local church.
Highlands College is supported by a dynamic and experienced group of leadership, instructors, and advisors. Get to know them!
Want to learn more about being an HC student? Sign up for our email series.