- The knowledge, interpretation, and integration of the Scripture
- The possession of a biblical worldview
- A personal devotional life with God
- A godly character
- A healthy, active lifestyle
- An investment in life-giving relationships
- Intentional pursuit of truth
- Creative problem solving
- The discovery of and devotion to personal calling
- The development of leadership and vocational skills
- Service to the local and the global church
- Stewardship of time and resources
- Commitment to finishing well
All surveys (Highlands College, ABHE schools, and 2-year Community Colleges) are averaged over the past 4 years.
89% of our students say that if they had to do it over, they would probably or definitely re-enroll at Highlands College.
The demand for ministry leaders that are theologically and practically trained beckoned the need for life-giving ministry training continues to strengthen and perpetuate Highlands College into the future.
“We’ll never stop championing the destiny that God has placed inside our students.”
– Mark Pettus –
Highlands College President –
A Brief History of Highlands College
Inspired by the traditional model of a military academy, the goal of Highlands College is to become an ABHE-accredited, four-year institution with fully-funded endowed tuition scholarships for every student that attends, so that their entire focus can be devoted to developing into world-renowned leaders who fulfill the Great Commission by advancing the Kingdom of God through the local church.
Learn more about the different ways to be a part of what Highlands College is doing as you prayerfully consider partnering with us to make an eternal impact.