June 1st is the priority deadline for applications!
Highlands College’s Traditional Program is designed for students 18-24 years old and offers active learning and hands-on practice in a dynamic, student-focused environment.
Students become lifelong learners across a variety of subjects, focusing on foundational, biblical, and theological studies and learning to view and interact with the world through the lens of God’s word.
A distinctive part of the Highlands College education is our ministry degree program which consists of leadership classes focused on ministry, extensive hands-on ministry training in one of eight specific practicums, and actual ministry experience on Sundays and throughout the week.
- Earn an Associate of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Complete 64 hours taught by qualified instructors
- Gain practical skills through hands-on ministry at Church of the Highlands
- Highlands College is currently pursuing institutional accreditation with the Association for Biblical Higher Education
- $4,200 per semester / $16,800 two-year investment
- Earn an Associate’s Degree in Christian Ministry or pursue a Bachelor of Science Degree in Christian Ministry
- In partnership with Southeastern University (SEU) which is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Complete 62 hours taught by qualified instructors
- Gain practical skills through hands-on ministry work through the Church of the Highlands
- Estimated $7,175 per semester for 15 credit hours which is typical / $28,500 two-year investment